One of the most common large mammals in the western part of the United States is the mule deer, which occupies a variety of habitats, ranging from dense coastal forests to arid desert lowlands. Probably as a result of this variety, there have been differing reports as to some 5 aspects of the mule deer's social behavior, some observers claiming that dominant males gather harems around them while others specifically refute this. Comparisons with the social behavior of other ungulates suggests that the formation of groups is more likely to occur where the habitat is fairly open, as with elk, and less likely in densely 10 vegetated areas, as is the case with moose.
1. What is the main topic of this passage?
2. The author suggests that the observers referred to
3. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage ?
4. Some aspects of the social behavior of elks appear to resemble that of
5. The idea that some mule deer behavior varies according to where they live is put forward by the author as
Đề thi ViOlympic Lớp 12 Trên Mạng có thể tìm thấy tại đây.