The fact that some naturally left-handed children are forced into becoming right-handed may even result in levophobia, an irrational fear of the left. Sufferers from this rare condition find their hearts pound as if a heart attack were coming on as a result of their brains 5 releasing adrenaline at the mere prospect of a left-oriented maneuver.
They refuse to stand on the left side of an elevator, make left-hand turns when driving, sometimes even to look to the left. Psychologists believe leviphobia will only disappear entirely when left-handed children, 10 a minority in all known societies, are fully accepted.
1. What was the preceding paragraph probably about ?
2. It may be inferred from the passage that
3. The passage suggests that levophobia sufferers
4. It is believed that levophobia will not be eradicated until
5. According to the passage, levophobia
Đề thi ViOlympic Lớp 12 Trên Mạng có thể tìm thấy tại đây.