As more women in the United States move up the professional ladder, more are finding it necessary to make business trips alone. Since this is new for many, some tips are certainly in order. If you are married, it is a good idea to encourage your husband and children 5 to learn to cook few simple meals while you are way. They will be much happier and probably they will enjoy the experience. If you will be eating alone a good deal, choose good restaurants. In the end, they will be much better for your digestion. You may also find it useful to call the restaurant in advance and state that you will 10 be eating alone. You will probably get better service and almost certainly a better table. Finally, and most importantly, anticipate your travel needs as a businesswoman; this starts with lightweight luggage which you can easily manage even when fully packed. Take a folding case inside your suitcase; it will come in extremely handy 15 for dirty clothes, as well as for business documents and papers you no longer need on the trip. And make sure you have a briefcase so that you can keep currently required papers separate. Obviously, experience helps, but you make things easier on yourself from the first by careful planning, so that right from the start you really 20 can have a good trip!
1. Who is the authors' intended audience ?
2. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?
3. In this passage, what advice does the author have for married women?
4. Why are better restaurants especially preferable for frequent travelers?
5. Why is lightweight luggage important for the travelling businesswoman?
6. What is the main idea of this passage ?
7. Where would this passage most likely appear ?
Đề thi ViOlympic Lớp 12 Trên Mạng có thể tìm thấy tại đây.